Monday, April 13, 2015

You made it!

Well it is about time... 
Perhaps this is your first visit to the blog. 
No worry, there are a lot of passers by type people, and that's ok. With over 10,000 views and climbing, I am ok with that. You can have one distinct advantage over the casual viewer. How you say?... Just subscribe.  You see before I even had a subscription available for email or just to follow updates, I did not have that option, therefore high number of views with low subscriber rate.
But before you do that, check to see if it is even worth your time. Don't do it because I give away cool things indiscriminately and at random every month. (Yeah!) do it because this blog hits all the senses as to why not subscribe. I know not everyone can hang on every word, video or sound byte that comes out of my head. But, I do guarantee that you will either learn something, embrace another or just flat out get your dander up... ( I actually love people who respectively disagree) it makes my day!
So no matter why or how you do it, just Nike up and pull the trigger. Who knows, maybe you will be a winner of some cool train related product on my dime!

No comments: