Sunday, April 12, 2015

Layout pains

I will admit that my layout is far from rivet counting prototypical In various ways. The main one ( that bothers me though) is the size constraints. All the other non prototypical things I can not only live with but embrace fully and enjoy. But this one gets to me. Why? Because my prized possession consist of 10 beautiful WP passenger cars hauled by the appropriate ABA F units...
My layout just does not give this beautiful set the breathing room for the proper meandering in a mountain range that it deserves... It will run on my 16' of main line track just fine operationally, but I have to give a big sigh as  the majestic turns my route into a mini me Australian Roundy round as they would say...
Please embrace my pain in solidarity, those of you who feel the same cruel injustice in this fantasy world...

No comments: