Monday, April 13, 2015

Monday Dribble happens early

Monday already ?
So this year, I resurrected a couple blogs I had started a couple years back....One is dedicated to model railroading and how it relates to my real twisted up life and the other is more or less about my poker journey as a profession through the eyes of one of our pet dogs....(yeah I know, but my daughters thinks it's great)I also promised myself that I would keep them separated even though they are intertwined in reasoning, skills and end of day results...
But,if there is any amount of twisted, bent up curiosity, in how all that makes any sense, by all means look them up. I am pretty sure they are  existentially viral once the right blogger person/s internet guru gets a hold of them...,or so I am told..
In another unrelated business I found that blogging is tied to google and google drives the spots and placements of anything relevant,,,super complex searches that take anything that captures public attention to levels of euphoric untold riches... Riches that finance model trains ???and, and, and,,,?
So, like I said earlier..., " I won't mix that religion with those politics" ... 
Model train on everyone.
PS.. This is what happens when you wake up pre coffee hours on a Monday in Oregon...!

No comments: