Friday, April 3, 2015

A good (model train ) Friday post ?

MTF-(ModelTrainFanatics )
Is more to me than posting a few pictures here and there with some anecdotes. Much more...In fact, underneath all the rhetorical hobbyists nomenclature that you can see and read on numerous sites with the tag words trains or scale in the title is this key word Fanatic. Now this title was picked within the winter set mind of a cold December day. Not that the time of year or even the season makes any difference, but there is one component of that timing that is significant. You see, my main profession is a unique one. I play in the WSOP and WPT circuit events. Those events typically have their schedules mapped out in December and a player has to, or at least should make their own schedules planned accordingly. 
So what does all this have to do with model trains you ask...?
It is the great stabilizer in the equation. I know it sounds weird, but it really is. This miniature world of model trains is where I have control and can change the world. I can right all the wrongs, stop wars, end hate, poverty, pain, and cure all diseases and afflictions. ( god complex?)
So yeah, fanatical is the appropriate title. You darn near have to be one to do what I do and make it in life... I also blog and melt it all into my own beautiful mess at ModelTrainFanaticsBlogspot well for those with curiosity, boredom or just cant believe such a person exists.,.,
So all that to say this- I managed to finally set the remaining buildings in the line up for the rest of my town of McCloud down one side of the street. I am still in flux if I want to keep my blue hotel building for now do that will be subject to change but for all intents and purposes this might be close to the last arrangement got a while. And being as such, lighting will be the next project on the list....
And have a great Friday !



No comments: