Thursday, March 26, 2015

Model railroad memes...original!

Part of having a great blog is having great pictures, videos and just flat out something worth reading. Let's face it, most model railroaders are kinda boring, kinda introverted, kinda unique, and ok to be alone with their layout in most cases. Then you have a few ( like me) ADD acronym cases that has tried everything in the world but has come full circle back to what has been a mainstay since childhood, (off and on that is). The core never left me through my hot rod, fast cars, sports, marriage, 4 wheeling, bankruptcy, kids, multiple career moves and early mid life crisis stages... Yeah all that. In fact there has always been a buy a little here and there every year and occasional train show too. Amazed at what has stared me in the face all my life I have finally embraced my inner child as it were to live out what I feel now is years and years behind the proverbial eight ball. But enough of this relentless boring diatribe and back to the subject at hand... Train memes, model train memes specifically. I will be bold enough to say I invented them. Yeah, I know, prove it. The idea came up after memes started popping up all over the web. I google searched for train memes multiple times and different ways and came up with absolutely zero! None,nada, nunca, zilch. This is how I know!! Other search engines came back with the same results...
Now, I am now thinking time date stamp etc... But who really cares? So what if they are shared, that's what they are for, and I doubt if it will make me any money anyhow... But if you somehow do by chance, slip me a little credit will ya? It's good karma... Here are some of my favorite ones. And yeah my personality has s serious model railroad side/set up in there somewhere, but if it ceased to be fun, there is no point in it... Feel free to share of course- it amuses me to see some of my original favorites recycled everywhere..😄😄😄😄 and yes there is a lot more now..

No comments: