Thursday, March 26, 2015

Bachman spectrum Nscale vs. Kato SD-45



Bachman sd45 review

The link above...or below the video is a review of the Bachman SD45 loco first released in 2004.
Now, before I say to much, let me just say I agree with everything that was written about them, except for one thing, and that is the generous grade of B.  I am a C to C minus on just about every Bachman  N scale except their steam line. I simply don't understand it either. It just baffles me how they can make a great steam loco, which is harder by the way than a diesel?????  This mystery will never cease to amaze me. If my blog becomes so popular that it has any influence on Bachman, to which they would send me sample locos for tests of my own, I may change my mind. But be that as it may, and I have to purchase all my own samples, I stand by the mantra that I am not just an unlucky buyer and recipient of so many failures. I currently have one that is worth keeping out of over 20 purchases... Straight from the retail to my hands they magically become lemons.    In comparison with con cor, Kato, life like, walthers, arnold, or trix.... not a bad one in the group.

No comments: