Sunday, August 2, 2015

Not Just for Kids...

So the whole thing starts with Tyco, evolves from John Allen's gorre and Daphetid, then .... well who knows from now to future what. The whole idea that a model train can and will influence a lifestyle to the "n-th" degree is amazing to me. You are here so you know what I am talking about. Catch up on past posts if you don't... I can stare at this photo again and again and every time can be like the very first time. How do you explain it? What did he do? Did he make the soul exchanging deal with the devil? I have seen a lot of layouts over the years, but his layout, his alone does something that stirs, glues and pastes my eyeballs into the dark trance of imaginary land. Every single time! Lets explore that later shall we?... Anyways, the fanatic FB pages first header was this very JPG and it drew all the sheep in for the slaughter... So here we are.

No comments: